Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Internal Phishing Simulation Advice

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:37:26 +0000

A couple of years ago I wrote up this for the Educause blog about successfully performing phishing simulations (based
on the approach used while I was with Emory):

https://er.educause.edu/blogs/2016/4/phishing-your-users

I have continued to use these guidelines as we have run a similar program here at CU.

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security
University of Colorado