Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Audit

From: Ronald King <ronald.king () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:18:51 -0400

Great advice! Thanks!

Ron

*Ronald A. King, CISSP*
Chief Information Security Officer
Morgan State University Office: (443) 885-3372
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln. Email: ronald.king () morgan edu
Baltimore, MD 21251 URL: http://www.morgan.edu

*Growing the future ... Leading the world*
<http://www.morgan.edu/Documents/ABOUT/StrategicPlan/StrategicPlan2011-21_Final.pdf>

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:14 PM, Brad Judy <brad.judy () cu edu> wrote:

Regardless of which vendor you choose, be sure to specify that the
particular person assigned to your engagement have X numbers of years of
experience in PCI and ask if they have anyone with higher ed experience who
can be assigned.  Any company has staff with a wide variety of experience
levels, and that’s especially true of the larger ones like Trustwave who
have a number of new folks in addition to experienced ones.

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer

Office of Information Security

University of Colorado
1800 Grant Street, Suite 300
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1800+Grant+Street,+Suite+300+%0D%0D%0ADenver,+CO++80203+%0D%0D%0A+Office:+(303&entry=gmail&source=g>
Denver, CO  80203
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1800+Grant+Street,+Suite+300+%0D%0D%0ADenver,+CO++80203+%0D%0D%0A+Office:+(303&entry=gmail&source=g>

Office: (303
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1800+Grant+Street,+Suite+300+%0D%0D%0ADenver,+CO++80203+%0D%0D%0A+Office:+(303&entry=gmail&source=g>)
860-4293

Fax: (303) 860-4302

www.cu.edu
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cu.edu_&d=DwMGaQ&c=0CCt47_3RbNABITTvFzZbA&r=hF9utfnfkGfY793x81M4Gr0nwxs9KYTZ6TUPUh4wPjs&m=1WX8ZPPdioQHkOPF_SYuvuexjuvXexCtRUIOT7uGDUg&s=40PqkTNV-_Vmo1H5BxPfSWlJkCbZI6E5yUsWz89P-7U&e=>

[image: cu-logo_fl]