Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Audit

From: Dennis Bolton <bolton () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 12:36:22 -0400

Another plus one for Campusguard.  I've worked with a few different vendors
and they have been the best.

Dennis Bolton
Information Security Officer
Oakland University
Dodge Hall Rm 220
118 Library Drive
Rochester, MI 48309-4401
248-370-4803

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Ronald King <ronald.king () morgan edu>
wrote:

Thank you!

*Ronald A. King, CISSP*
Chief Information Security Officer
Morgan State University Office: (443) 885-3372
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1700+E.+Cold+Spring+Ln&entry=gmail&source=g>.
Email: ronald.king () morgan edu
Baltimore, MD 21251 URL: http://www.morgan.edu

*Growing the future ... Leading the world*
<http://www.morgan.edu/Documents/ABOUT/StrategicPlan/StrategicPlan2011-21_Final.pdf>

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Fisher, Matthew C <FisherMC () wofford edu>