Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Audit

From: Adam Menos <amenos () ARTIC EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:36:25 +0000

Trustwave is a good PCI Assesor

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:34 AM Ronald King <ronald.king () morgan edu> wrote:

Colleagues,

My apologies if this question has been asked before, but, the last I found
in the archives was from 2012.

We are looking for a vendor to conduct an audit of our current PCI
posture. Do any EDUs have recommendations for a consultant or company to
assess where we are now and possibly help manage PCI assessments in the
future?

Thank you,
*Ronald A. King, CISSP*
Chief Information Security Officer
Morgan State University Office: (443) 885-3372
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1700+E.+Cold+Spring+Ln&entry=gmail&source=g>.
Email: ronald.king () morgan edu
Baltimore, MD 21251 URL: http://www.morgan.edu

*Growing the future ... Leading the world*
<http://www.morgan.edu/Documents/ABOUT/StrategicPlan/StrategicPlan2011-21_Final.pdf>

--

Adam Menos
Director of Information Security

116 S Michigan Ave | Chicago, IL 60603
*Office:* 312.499.4031
*amenos () artic edu* <amenos () artic edu>
<http://www.artic.edu/> <http://www.saic.edu/>
<http://www.saic.edu/>   <http://www.artic.edu>