Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Audit

From: Ray Phillips <phillips () UMN EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:28:43 -0500

Hi Ron,

We've been using Campusguard for the University of Minnesota's PCI
compliance monitoring for several years, and have been very happy with
them.  They provide our QSA and advise on our overall compliance program.
Most, if not all, of their QSAs have worked in higher ed implementing
compliance and security programs prior to becoming security assessors, and
it's been beneficial to work with a company that has strong knowledge
around specific products and challenges.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:33 AM, Ronald King <ronald.king () morgan edu>