Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Protecting workstations with Duo

From: Emily Harris <emharris () VASSAR EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 16:17:08 -0400

Good conversation - thanks for the feedback.  Since I wrote the note we
went ahead and added the application and are testing.  The tip on laptops
makes sense.  Our current goal is only to protect admin accounts.

I noticed Duo has a beta MacOS application and we just asked for access.
Does anyone here use that yet?

----
Emily Harris, CISSP
Information Security Officer, CIS
Vassar College
845-437-7221

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 2:48 PM, Scantlin, Aaron J. <ScantlinA () missouri edu>