Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cylance

From: Stefan Wahe <stefan.wahe () WISC EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 19:26:28 +0000

We have been piloting Cisco AMP and Palo Traps on our campus as a possible alternative to tradition anti-virus.  We are
working on comparison data of what is detected, false-positives and time-to-remediate. Cylance is an interesting player
in this space, however, they came to us after the TRAP and AMP discussions.

Stefan Wahe

Stefan Wahe

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Office of Cybersecurity

Associate Chief Information Security Officer

HIPAA Security Officer

608-265-1177