Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DocuSign security concerns

From: "Campoe, Alex" <campoe () USF EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:40:30 +0000

Blake, we are rolling it out right now. Support 'as is,' integrated with our SSO platform. The only thing on the back
of my mind is the document repository. It would be nice to keep those "signed" documents on our o365 or Box repository.
I think it may be possible, I just haven't had the time to look it up.

Our General Counsel is happy, no issues raised.

Alex

---

Jose Alexandre "Alex" Campoe, CISSP

Assistant Vice President - Office of Information Security

USF IT / USF Health IS

campoe () usf edu<mailto:campoe () usf edu> | Tel: (813) 974-1796 | Fax: (813) 974-1799

-----

Please note: Due to Florida’s broad open records law, email to or from University employees is public record, available
to the public and the media upon request.