Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DocuSign security concerns

From: Nick Lewis <nlewis () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:47:03 +0000

Hi Blake,

During the NET+ DocuSign service validation, the campuses did a security review of DocuSign and approved building a
NET+ DocuSign program:

http://www.internet2.edu/products-services/cloud-services-applications/docusign/

We have 17 campuses currently signed up for the NET+ DocuSign program. DocuSign does have a SOC2 and other
certifications:

https://trust.docusign.com/en-us/

There was quite a bit of work done with DocuSign on how SSO is handled and their new SSO functionality works much
better for campuses based on feedback from the advisory board campuses.

If you have any questions about the NET+ DocuSign program, please let me know.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP
NET+ Program Manager, Security and Identity
Internet2
nlewis () internet2 edu

Are you subscribed to the Internet2 Cloud News List?
Signup to receive new Cloud videos, graphical eBook, and other new resources
http://www2.internet2.edu/cloud-news-list-signup-10-16

On 11/17/16, 9:23 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Penn, Blake" <SECURITY () LISTSERV