Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: i think i'm hacked - is this the right place to ask ?

From: Adam Maynard <AMaynard () CLARKU EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:55:58 +0000

Not exactly. This is mostly Information sharing, collaboration, and advice for security professionals in Higher
Education.

But any who... maybe I can assist anyway. Can you describe it some more? What are your symptoms? What have you done so
far? Any clue of the cause?

…Now that I think about it, the better questions are:

Does your research institute not have anyone with information Security knowledge?

Does your research institute have an incident responses plan?

-Adam