Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student/Staff Email

From: Theresa Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:33:38 -0500

Students keeps their email for 1 year after the last date for the last term
registered.  We do not offer alumni email, but when we've talked about it,
we want to have a completely different domain - alumni.oakland.edu.  The
email address used by students is actually a "NetID" that provides access
to many services, and those services are limited to students, many by
contract (including library services).

Theresa

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Spaller, Mary E. <MESpaller () milligan edu>