Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student/Staff Email

From: Theresa Semmens <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:11:28 +0000

For NDSU, our principle is the same as Baylor - email only for students, faculty, staff and those directly involved in
the mission of the University.  The Alumni Association has its own mail system; we do not manage it.

Theresa

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU Chief IT Security Officer
Director, Records Management
Office: 210D IACC
Mail: NDSU Dept 4500
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
P: 701-231-5870
F: 701-231-8541
E: Theresa.Semmens () ndsu edu<mailto:Theresa.Semmens () ndsu edu>
www.ndsu.edu/its/security