Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Library Computers - State Schools

From: "Semmens, Theresa" <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:40:40 +0000

Our library does much the same as Macalester.  Those who use guest access must provide a photo ID in order to get the
guest credentials to log in to the library systems and the NDSU network.

Theresa

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU Chief IT Security Officer
Office: 210D IACC
Mail: NDSU Dept 4500
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
P: 701-231-5870
F: 701-231-8541
E: Theresa.Semmens () ndsu edu<mailto:Theresa.Semmens () ndsu edu>
www.ndsu.edu/its/security