Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Library Computers - State Schools

From: Rachel Weaver <rboutili () MACALESTER EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:44:46 -0500

Krystal,

Our computers are locked physically with Kensington cables.  We have a
guest login, available by asking at the Library's main desk, that can be
used by visitors without college credentials.  To print, they must the
document on a thumb drive or send it to themselves via email to pay/print
from the main desk.

Best,
Rachel

Rachel Weaver
Assistant Help Desk Manager
Macalester College ITS

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Pedersen, Krystal <