Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Do you use video conferencing for identity proofing remote students?

From: randy <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:57:20 -0500

My money would be going to testing centers. :-)
There are multiple identity issues to consider here:
1. How do you verify the person who registered for the class is the student
who registered for the class?
2. How do you verify the person who submits homework?
3. How do you verify the person taking the exam is the student who
registered for the class?

-r.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Charles Buchholtz <