Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory information security awareness training

From: Drew Perry <aperry () MURRAYSTATE EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:11:15 -0500

Much like Samford, Murray State has mandatory training through SANS
Securing the Human for al Faculty and Staff. We purchased a large block
through REN-ISAC pricing. I believe there is another purchasing window
coming up in July. We're also looking into re-training with some components
for policy violations. For instance, if your email account is compromised
from a phishing attack, you must re-take the email and password modules
before your account will be re-activated.

Drew Perry
Security Analyst
Murray State University
(270) 809-4414
aperry () murraystate edu

***MSU Information Systems staff will *never* ask for your password or
other confidential information via email.***
*
*

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Banks, Teresa E - (tbanks) <