Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory information security awareness training

From: Jeff Holden <holdenje () CCCNEXT NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:31:27 -0700

For those of you that mentioned you were using the SANS Securing the
Human, how are you licensing it?  I am planning on using it in a
security awareness program we are developing, and was looking at the
REN-ISAC deal. The only drawback is having to judge how many seats we
will need.  Are you buying blocks from REN-ISAC or licensing it as
needed? If as needed could you contact me off list, as I am curious what
kind of deal you were able to negotiate.

Thanks,

Jeff Holden, CISSP

Chief Information Security Officer

California Community Colleges Technology Center

holdenje () cccnext net <mailto:holdenje () cccnext net>