Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory information security awareness training

From: David Curry <david.curry () NEWSCHOOL EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:11:50 -0400

I asked a similar question on this list about a year ago in the form of a
survey... see this link:

http://www.educause.edu/discuss/discussion-groups-related-educause-programs/security-discussion-group/security-awareness-training-survey-results

for the summary of the results.

--Dave

--

*DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP* • DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY

*THE NEW SCHOOL* • 55 W. 13TH STREET • NEW YORK, NY 10011

+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.curry () newschool edu

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Chancellor, Beth C. <