Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Full Disk - Media encryption

From: "Hanson, Mike" <mhanson () CSS EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:22:54 -0500

Hi Jim,

We used to use CheckPoint but happily moved away from it because of
numerous issues.

We are now using PGP/Symantec encryption, and while not perfect it much
better than our CheckPoint experience.

Mike Hanson, CISSP
Network Security Manager
The College of St. Scholastica
Duluth, MN 55811

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Jim Furstenbrg <JamesFurstenberg () ferris edu