Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocking p2p traffic

From: "Santabarbara, Angelo" <asantabarbara () SIENA EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 15:40:22 -0400

FYI, we made the mistake of upgrading our bandwidth license on the
Packeteer 10,000 to 1 Gb only to find that it can't really handle that
bandwidth even though BlueCoat will sell you that license.

Angelo D. Santabarbara
Director of Networks & Systems
Siena College
518-782-6996
ASantabarbara () siena edu

***Siena ITS staff will NEVER ask for your password or other confidential
information via email.***

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited. If you received this e-mail and are not the
intended recipient, please inform the sender by e-mail reply and destroy
all copies of the original message.