Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Program: NIST, ISO, other?

From: "Stephen C. Gay" <sgay () KENNESAW EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:03:17 -0500

Kennesaw State University utilizes ISO27002 while also incorporating the metric requirements included in CoBIT. We have
just recently started looking into incorporating the SANS 20 Critical Controls.

Stephen C Gay CISSP CISA
ITS Associate Director - Information Security Office
KSU Information Security Officer
Kennesaw State University
sgay () kennesaw edu