Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Scanner Recommendations

From: "Sigmon, Aaron" <bsigmo15 () UNCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:57:07 +0000

QualysGuard

http://www.qualys.com/

Thanks,

Aaron Sigmon | Sr. Information Security Engineer
UNC Charlotte | Information and Technology Services
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
bsigmo15 () uncc edu | http://www.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by email or by
telephone at 704.687.1289.  Thank you.