Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Vulnerability Scanner Recommendations

From: Carlos Lobato <clobato () NMSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:50:14 +0000

Greg,

I would recommend GFI LANGuard it is easy to use.

Carlos

Carlos S. Lobato, CISA, CIA
IT Compliance Officer

New Mexico State University
Information and Communication Technologies
MSC 3AT PO Box 30001
Las Cruces, NM  88003-8001

Phone: 575-646-5902
Fax: 575-646-5278

Email: clobato () nmsu edu<mailto:clobato () nmsu edu>