Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Privacy policy question

From: Guy Almes <galmes () TAMU EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:08:05 -0500

Jeff,
  Good to hear.
        -- Guy

On 6/1/12 3:47 PM, Jeffrey Schiller wrote:
Actually MIT doesn't distinguish between Faculty, Staff and Students
when it comes to legal process. The official Statement in our Policies
and Procedures is here: http://web.mit.edu/policies/11/11.2.html#sub1

We take this very serious in practice, I know, I've been in the loop on
occasion.

            -Jeff

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Guy Almes <galmes () tamu edu