Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Single Sign-on and SSO Easy

From: Dexter Caldwell <Dexter.Caldwell () FURMAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:09:42 +0000

Jim,
We use OrgSync as well and have engaged them on SSO Easy on some projects but the vendor is working more closely with
our development (Enterprise Applications Team).  I’ll forward you question to the Director of that group for his input.
Dexter Caldwell
Dir. Systems & Networks
Information Technology Services
Furman University