Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Single Sign-on and SSO Easy

From: "pmorley () mcdaniel edu" <pmorley () MCDANIEL EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 00:13:18 +0000

Jim,

We are an OrgSync customer and also was advised to go to SSO Easy.... I throughly investigated SSO Easy, and while it's
a great product, it's still expensive long term.....

There is a per application integration fee......

We opened up OrgSync to our MS Read Only Domain Controller from the outside with special ACLs in place.... Works great
and we didn't have to go outside to provide this.....

Please private message me if you want more details.....

Thanks,

Phillip Morley