Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Federal Rules of Evidence

From: John Ladwig <John.Ladwig () CSU MNSCU EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 14:17:00 -0500

Agreed.

But the thing I don't understand is, have MUA's changed so much in recent uyears that it's difficult-to-impossible to
reply privately to a list message, and not send the endless stream of "me to" posts to everyone?

I truly miss the days of Sun-managers, where the questions went wide, all responses went to the original poster, who
was obligated to provide the list with a summary post.

*sigh*   Where's Emily Postnews when you need her...

   -jml

PS yes, I know your alter-ego's here.

Valdis Kletnieks <Valdis.Kletnieks () VT EDU> 2011-09-02 14:05 >>>