Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Federal Rules of Evidence

From: "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)" <mclaugkl () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 14:54:42 -0400

Hi:

For us older folks I just ask that regardless of the approach (top/bottom) that you please, please, please do not trim
too much off.  The older I get the less I seem to remember at times and I definitely need to be able to go back and
refresh my memory about what your reply may be about - either by looking further down or up in the email message.  :-)

for those in doubt ..... yes this was meant to be "mostly" humorous.

For those that are lucky enough to have a 3 day holiday - enjoy it and have a great extended weekend.

- Kevin

Kevin L. McLaughlin,  CISM, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, CRISC, PMP, ITIL Master Certified
Assistant Vice President, Information Security & Special Projects
University of Cincinnati
513-556-9177

The University of Cincinnati is one of America's top public research institutions and the region's largest employer,
with a student population of more than 41,000.