Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Federal Rules of Evidence

From: Dave Koontz <dkoontz () MBC EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:32:34 -0400

Not to get into a philosophical debate, but if a significant demographic
operate a certain way for whatever reason, perhaps you should change
your expectations rather than asking the entire group to change on your
behalf?

Is a 40k email really a significant  issue in this day and age with such
things as streaming media?  Bandwidth and digital storage are also many
times what they were a decade or so ago.

I know 'Nix users  and other old schoolers have a post bottom creed of
plain text, but you are holding on to an ideal whose time has past.  I
too pushed back on such things for countless years, but I learned this
is not something that can be "fixed".