Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Budget for PCI DSS SAQ D for Bookstore Operations

From: John Ladwig <John.Ladwig () CSU MNSCU EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 07:18:21 -0500

A 340 row Lovecraftian spreadsheet which causes those who stare into its depths to gibber in unholy madness.  We call
it The  Beast.

The 40+ columns track a lot of things, none of which are on any SAQ; vendors, manufacturers, contracts language status,
versions, validation types, concessionnaires, CDE segmentation status, SAQ completion dates...  About row 200 I
realized this was a database problem, but our development staff is limited.

    -jml