Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SSL scaling

From: "Hubert, Wesley R" <whubert () KU EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:58:07 +0000

DigiCert is offering our school a fixed-price managed PKI service with
unlimited SSL and individual client certificates. We're still in process
reviewing this, but the company has been a joy to work with in the past.
They're also ranked 5 stars (on a 5-point scale) at SSL Shopper (
http://www.sslshopper.com/certificate-authority-reviews.html ). --Wes

-- Wes Hubert <whubert () ku edu>
Information Security Analyst, Information Technology
University of Kansas, Lawrence KS 66045