Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [Spam:5.9 SpamScore] Re: [SECURITY] Please print and post -

From: Eme Ejike <eejike () ODU EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:27:29 -0400

Valdis Kletnieks wrote:
 Unfortunately, there's no really good way to address this
unless you use a hardware smart card or token or other 2-factor system.

Good point Valdis... If i might add we are currently implementing a two factor authentication system in our environment to cover the various authentication realms. OTP is currently our proffered method. Incorporating some Outlook integration helps cover validating the sending user. Does VT use a third party CA for mail certs. ?