Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Please print and post -

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:40:20 -0600

I, too, thought that message had a lot of the markings of messages we try to get our users to avoid:  brief, vague
instructions to click on an unexpected attachment of unknown content.

Bob Bayn        (435)797-2396      Security Team coordinator
             http://tinyurl.com/I-Need-a-Kidney
Office of Information Technology   at  Utah State University