Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: student wireless security model

From: "Taylor, James R" <JimTaylor () MISSOURISTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:37:47 -0500

PEAP here, too, and no NAC – yet.

_______________________

Jim Taylor

Information Security Officer (ISO)

Missouri State University

417-836-5226

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and