Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: computer security vision for next 3-5 years

From: Ozzie Paez <ozpaez () SPRYNET COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:07:56 -0700

An additional issue will be to secure clients used in Internet delivered lessons.  Those clients will come in many
flavors and will use a variety of AV, firewalls and integrated security suites.  Thus, as Universities move an
increasing number of courses on line and support more off-campus students, there will be business pressure to allow
more client configurations, which in turn will add to their security concerns,

Ozzie Paez
SSE/SAIC
303-332-5363