Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: computer security vision for next 3-5 years

From: "McCrary, Barbara" <bmccrary () OGSLP ORG>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:30:23 -0600

agreed

Barbara McCrary
Chief Information Security Officer
MCSE, MCSE:Security, +Messaging, CompTia:Security+
bmccrary () ogslp org <mailto:bmccrary () ogslp org>
421 NW 13th, Ste 250
Oklahoma City, OK  73103
405 234.4316 office
405 234.4321 cell
405 234.4588 fax
Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee hereof.  In
addition, this information and attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited
from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information.  If you have
received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this communication from your
system.