Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: High levels of DMCA notifications

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:00:32 -0700

Yup, I'm processing way more DMCA notifiations than every before, too.

On a related note, we had never received a notofication from the Frank Zappa Family Trust before, but got our first one
last week.  But it wasn't a takedown notice, it was a presettlement notice.  It was also not sent to our registered
DMCA agent address.

Anybody else ever dealth with the Zappas?

Bob Bayn        (435)797-2396      Security Team coordinator
  Don't let hackers use your computer when you aren't.
  Turn off your computer at the end of your work day.
Office of Information Technology   at  Utah State University