Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mac encryption?

From: Mike Lococo <mike.lococo () NYU EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:34:55 -0500

Morrow Long wrote:
You'll often see this same problem with the Mac version of several other
commercial products (Symantec Anti-Virus for example).

Agreed.  I wasn't trying to suggest that PGP is alone in this practice
or that there aren't reasonable explanations for the state of affairs.
Just stating the results of my research.