Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Spam Filtering.

From: Jesse Thompson <jesse.thompson () DOIT WISC EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:07:16 -0500

Sophos PureMessage

Matthew Gracie wrote:
Hello, everyone. I hope you're enjoying a calm and peaceful beginning to
another semester.

Though this is a recurring question, I haven't seen it posed on this
list in a while. What is everyone using for anti-spam/anti-virus
filtering on email these days? We're moving away from our current
appliance, and exploring our options for the first time in a few years.

Feel free to email me off-list. If people are interested, I'd be happy
to summarize numbers and comments. Let me know.

--Matt

--
  Jesse Thompson
  Division of Information Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison