Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Media Inquiries

From: Robert Clifford <rclifford2 () CSCC EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:50:45 -0400

We are in the process of implementing a formal change management
program which ensures the upcoming event does not impact other critical
functions within the different departments.

Unplanned outages require a "known outages" voice message on our help
desk support lines and a posting on our web site.  If it's severe
enough, a campus wide email may also be sent out.

Thanks,

Rob

Gary Flynn <flynngn () JMU EDU> 4/27/2009 9:32 AM >>>