Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Fortinet Firewalls

From: "Avdagic, Indir" <indir_avdagic () WSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:13:14 -0700

We are using Cisco ASA and Juniper security appliances and we have great
experience with both vendors. Recently we had web demo on Palo Alto's
security appliances and their product provides very good visibility into
application, users, and content. In addition they demonstrated the
innovative control and data plane separation and single-pass parallel
processing architecture with significantly lower latency.

Regards,

Indir Avdagic, CISSP, ACSA, TICSA

Network Security Engineer

Washington State University