Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IPS Device

From: Alex <alex.everett () UNC EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:30:18 -0400

Anand:

We also use TippingPoint to protect the network from internal and external
threats.
Although we have run into different issues over time, the product has been
useful and reliable.
Presently, we have concerns over 10GigE and IPv6 solutions in this market.

Sincerely,

Alex Everett, CISSP CCNA
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill