Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Complexity and Aging

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:13:59 -0400

The same except sensitive systems are changed every 30 and non-sensitive
(Active Directory) 90 days.  The 30 days and complexity are part of VA state
standards.

Ronald King
Security Engineer
Norfolk State University
Marie V. McDemmond Center for Applied Research
Suite 401
700 Park Ave.
Norfolk, Virginia  23504
Phone:  757-823-3918