Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SSL VPN

From: "Greene, Chip" <cgreene2 () RICHMOND EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:14:21 -0500

We allow VPN access for Faculty Staff and Students through a Cisco ASA 5520 dedicated to this purpose.  The majority of
the users can download the Cisco VPN client and profile we provide, but for users with 64Bit Vista, there is no client.
For these users we allow the SSL connection to the ASA using the Cisco Any Connect client.