Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Youtube error message

From: Michelle Mueller <muellerm () MTMARY EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:29:33 -0500

I have this problem with Firefox. I just keep refreshing the youtube page until the video loads. I do not have the problem with IE.

I have a number of addons I also use with Firefox. If the addons cause the problem, I suspect it would be AdBlock Plus or NoScript. I haven't bothered to test this so I have no idea of it's a Firefox issue or an addon issue.

Michelle Mueller
Mount Mary College