Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Downloading music at work

From: "Winders, Timothy A" <twinders () SOUTHPLAINSCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:10:01 -0500

From what I understand, the iTunes license allows you to use the downloaded
files on 5 authorized computers.  This is handled through the iTunes store
automatically.  I would say, in this case, there is nothing to worry about.

Now, that part about using it for dance class... I don't know.  There might
be something which prevents this type of use, but, in general, I'd say you
are OK.