Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Investigations

From: Steve Schuster <sjs74 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:42:29 -0400

Our IT Security Team performs all this support.  We support our local
police, HR, Counsel and Judicial Administrator.  We've had to be
pretty careful to set clear expectations and ensure we talk through
processes and procedures that balance efficiencies and personal
privacy.  Working as much of this through ahead of time has been
important.

sjs

Steve Schuster
Director, IT Security Office