Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: User's not following the rules

From: Theresa Semmens <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:53:16 -0500

We have in place an acceptable use review committee that deals with such
issues.  The procedure and policy list the penalties, the committee provides
recommendations, and ultimately, it is left up to the college or department
to levy the penalty.

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU IT Security Officer
PO Box 6050