Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: User's not following the rules

From: "Sachnoff, Neil" <NSachnoff () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:52:16 -0400

Last time we tried to push this concept the institution was unwilling to
place in policy what the penalties would be. We have many unions on
campus.

/Neil

Neil S. Sachnoff, Executive Director, Information Technology
Middlesex County College
2600 Woodbridge Avenue, JLC Rm. 209
Edison, NJ 08818-3050

 PThink before you print