Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: User's not following the rules

From: Bob Kalal <kalal.1 () OSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:42:40 -0400

Likewise echo...our policy says that violations will be handled through university disciplinary processes appropriate to the violator's status - student, faculty, staff, and visitor would all follow different routes - student judicial or academic misconduct, human resources progressive discipline, faculty rules, or the cops.

Bob Kalal